18th July (Saturday) | 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
After the excellent response to our last two Mental Health Webinars, SWA is pleased to invite you all to an evening of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). This webinar attempts to introduce us to basic concepts of NLP that focus on inner wellness and communication.
Anuraadha Tewari will be in conversation with Sat and Siri Khalsa and help us understand how we can use this methodology, its tools and techniques to try and adjust to the “new normal” around us. Sat and Siri will be demonstrating some Live Modules that would help Writers address common issues like Daily Stress, Writers’ Block etc.
What is Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
NLP is a behavioral approach to communication, personal development, and counseling created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States, in the 1970s. It’s a stream of Life Coaching that believes there is an intrinsic connection between these three components: Neuro – Neurological; Linguistics – Language; Programming -Behavioral patterns learned through experience – and that these can be retrained to achieve desirable thoughts, behaviors and patterns.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
SAT PURAM SINGH KHALSA AND SIRI G.P. KAUR KHALSA are the best known proponents of Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) in India, trained directly by Dr Richard Bandler (the Creator of NLP) and are his Indian Representatives. They are Directors at ICF ACTP InnerMost Shift Coaching and BestLife NLP Trainers, Licensed by Dr. Bandler
Ms ANURAADHA TEWARI
Mumbai based Writer-Director with over 24 years of experience in Films, Television and more recently the Web. She runs a Co. of Writers’ Rooms called Kosen Rufu, specializing in Story Development. She has also been studying to be a Therapist for the last 5 years and has completed several Certified Courses in different streams of Psychotherapy.
The views, information, or opinions expressed during the discussion are solely those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily represent those of the Screenwriters Association (SWA). SWA does neither endorse nor advertise anything about the scientific backing or effectiveness of the module. Participants shall exercise their discretion to practice the same. Kindly note that SWA has organized this session for the welfare of its members. However, it is not affiliated with the speakers/organizations/ practice in the discussion. Hence, do not direct us any emails regarding the details of the guests and content of the discussion.
1. This is a FREE ONLINE WEBINAR open to ALL SWA members and non-Members.
2. Limited spots available for the webinar invites, on ‘First Come – First Served’. (You might not receive an invite, even after filling this form, if our spots are full.)
3. Registrants will receive the unique Zoom Webinar invite on their email ID ONE DAY prior to the webinar.
4. Submitted questions will be given priority by the panelists.
5. Panelists will try to answer a maximum number of questions but they might not be able to answer all of them. Participants are requested to cooperate.
6. Only questions that are strictly related to the subject of the webinar will be entertained.
7. The webinar will be streamed Live on our official Facebook page www.facebook.com/swaindiaorg
8. For queries, send an email to email@example.com