June 05, 2020 (Friday) | 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
As the entertainment industry gears up for a major change in a post-COVID 19 scenario, Screenwriters Association (SWA), India, takes a look at the new possibilities – and complications – of being a storyteller in such times – both from a screenwriter and producer’s perspective.
Join us for a special webinar discussion.
Raj Nidimoru (of Raj and DK) is a film director, producer and writer. Together with Krishna DK, they are known for their quirky film making and unique sense of style and humour. Their list of popular and acclaimed works include Stree, Shor in the City, Go Goa Gone, and The Family Man.
Jyoti Kapoor is a screenwriter known for her work in films like Good Newwz, Badhaai Ho, Daawat-e-Ishq, Kaccha Limboo, and Left, Right, Left (TV show). She has several years of screenwriting experience which includes writing for TV and films alike.
Abhijeet Deshpande is a writer, actor and director known for his works in Hindi and Marathi cinema. Some of his popular works include Mee Shivajiraje Bhosale Boltoy, Shaitan, Shootout at Wadala, Wazir, Natsamrat, Brea
Rucha Pathak has very recently joined Excel Entertainment Pvt Ltd as a Producer. Her past roles include being the Chief Creative Officer at Fox Star Studios. She was also instrumental in building the UTV Spotboy brand which was a frontrunner of cutting-edge and path-breaking cinema. Some of the well-known movies she has been a part of include Barfi, Neerja, Paan Singh Tomar, No One Killed Jessica – to name a few.
Debashish Irengbam is a Mumbai-based scriptwriter and novelist. He has written episodes for popular TV shows such as Adaalat, Dil Dostii Dance, Gumrah, to name a few. He is also the author of three novels – Me, Mia, Multiple, Charlie Next Door, Tune for the Dead (co-authored) published by HarperCollins Publishers India.
To register, fill the form: https://forms.gle/Lt7XJ3sK9jjYjB9LA
Event Page link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1439898529549452
- This is a free webinar open to ALL SWA members and non-Members.
- Limited spots available for the webinar invites, on ‘First Come – First Served’. (You might not receive an invite, even after filling this form, if our spots are full.)
- Registrants will receive the unique Zoom Webinar invite on their email ID ONE DAY prior to the webinar.
- Submitted questions will be given priority by the panelists.
- Panelists will try to answer a maximum number of questions but they might not be able to answer all of them. Participants are requested to cooperate.
- Only questions that are strictly related to the subject of the webinar will be entertained.
- The webinar will be streamed Live on our official Facebook page www.facebook.com/swaindiaorg (Comments will be off for Facebook.)
- For queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org