@Andheri, for India’s largest Writers’ Association
Position: Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Experience: > 20 yrs (similar senior role or Head of function)
- Enforce & implement the vision & policies of the Association
- Responsible to ensure optimum operational efficiency
- Responsible for Finance, Public/Media/ Customer Relations, IT, & Marketing, Event Mgt, Overall Ops, etc. (Details will be discussed during the interview)
Leadership, Managerial, Change Catalyst, Negotiation, Planning, Organising, Service Oriented, Excellent English & Hindi (RWS)
- Has to have a strong managerial, legal and trade union background. Some experience in the field media / entertainment would be preferred.
- Have to be an excellent drafter.
- Command over English and Hindi is a must.
- Excellent people management ability is a must.
- Age 35+, experience of at least 5-7 years in managerial position and ideally in legal or trade union post.
- MBAs with a Law degree and some experience with an NGO preferred.
- Must be a dynamic, passionate and tough negotiator for screenwriters’ rights.
- Remuneration: Rs. 18.00/- LPA (Negotiable and depends upon proven competencies & contribution)
Screenwriters Association is a membership-based Trade Union of screenwriters & lyricists of the Indian film, television, and digital media, registered under Trade Unions Act, 1926. The current members are around 25K across India. Staff of 11 in the Andheri office.
(Further details will be shared during interviews.)
Kindly email us your detailed CV in the WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following details:
- What is your current and expected salary package?
- What is your notice period?
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately for a further rundown on the role & fitment.