Indiantelevision.com, with community partner SWA, brings to you the 4th edition of The Content Hub 2020 – The largest gathering of content creators from Bollywood, television and digital platforms like Netflix, Dharma Productions, Reliance Entertainment, Zee TV, FOX Star Studios and Jio Studios etc. with over 100 speakers and around 30 sessions!
The Content Hub (TCH) aims at creating an experience of a lifetime. Spread over 2 days with Fireside chats, Panel Discussions and Masterclasses -TCH is all about learning, networking and collaborating towards building a road-map for a better content ecosphere. It will work as a catalyst bringing together individual creators, professional storytellers and producers, streaming platforms and broadcasters, film studios, animation studios, talent managers, digital print publishers and much more.
DATE: 4- 5 March, 2020
TIMINGS: 8.30 am – 6.00pm
VENUE: Sahara Star, Vile Parle (E), Mumbai
THE BREAKUP OF THE TWO DAYS OF CONTENT HUB IS AS FOLLOWS:
DAY 1: CONSISTS OF SUMMIT/ CONFERENCE
DAY 2: FILM, TV & DIGITAL DAY: ONE ROOM EACH WITH PRESENTATIONS, FIRESIDE CHATS AND MASTERCLASS BY LEADERS IN EACH OF THESE CONTENT VERTICALS.
The stellar speakers and mentors include:
- Aashish Singh, Director – Original Film | Netflix India
- Ajit Andhare, Chief Operating Officer | Viacom18 Studios
- Abhishek Rege, Chief Executive Oﬃcer | Endemol Shine India
- Anupama Chopra, Founder & Editor | Film Companion
- Binda Dey, Head – Marketing | Red Chillies Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- Hitesh Kewalya –Director (Shubh Mangal Zyaada Saavdhan) |
- Prathyusha Agarwal, Chief Marketing Oﬃcer | Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.
- Sameer Gogate, Business Head | BBC Studios
- Satya Raghavan, Director, Youtube Content Partnerships, India | Google
- Saugata Mukherjee, Head of Original Content |SonyLiv
- Shibasish Sarkar , Group Chief Executive Officer | Reliance Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- Sumit Arora (Stree, The Family Man)| Dialogue Writer
- Shariq Patel,Chief Executive Oﬃcer | Zee Studios
- Anjum Rajabali (Mulk, Article 15) |Screenwriter, Script Consultant & Advisor
- Mallika Dua – Actor and Creator
- Thomas Kim, Managing Director |Kross Pictures, Inc.
- Shobha Sant, Sr. Vice President : Content Alliances | Jio Studios
- Gurmmeet Singh, Director (Mirzapur Series)
- Sanyuktha Chawla Shaikh, Screenwriter & Head of Development | JA Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
- Amit Sharma, Director (Badhaai Ho)
- Mukta Dhond, Creative Producer (Divya Drishti)
- Mrinal Jha, Story and Concept (Yehh Jadu Hai Jinna Ka)
- Sanyuktha Chawla, Dialogue Writer (Delhi Crime)
- Om Raut – Director (Tanhaji)
- Abhishek Chaubey– Writer & Director (Udta Punjab & Sonchiriya)
- Mukta Dhond – (Naagin)
- Karan Anshuman, Screenwriter & Director( Mirzapur Series)
- Sandiip Sikcand, Creative Director & Producer | Sandiip Sikcand Telefilm (P) Limited
- Charudutt Acharya, Writer – It’s not the simple
- Rima Das, Filmmaker (Village Rockstars, Bulbul Can Sing)
- Shonali Bose – Director (The Sky Is Pink)
- Jyoti Kapoor – Screenwriter (Badhaai Ho & Good Newwz)
- Somen Mishra, Head of Creative Development (Scripts) | Dharma Productions& Fiction Head | Dharmatic
- Vijay Singh, Chief Executive Oﬃcer | Fox Star Studios
AND MANY MANY MORE….
Registration Fees: INR 3,000/- only + GST (includes breakfast, lunch and tea/ coffee & snacks for both days on 4-5 March 2020 at Sahara Star)
NOTE: As Screenwriters Association is a Community Partner in this initiative, a special discount is being offered only for SWA members of flat TWENTY FIVE per cent – 25% – on ONLY the two-day registration fee* (package inclusive of Summit Day1 + Day 2 – Film or TV or Digital) for The Content Hub 2020. (Carrying a valid SWA ID card is mandatory on the day of the event).
* The discount is applicable ONLY on the TWO-DAY registration package of INR 3,000/-. Hence, the discounted price works out to INR 2,250/- only +GST.
For Day 1 or conference day only – 4 March, the applicable rates are INR 1,600/- + GST only.
For Day 2 – 5 March, sessions will go on concurrently in three rooms – Film, TV and Digital. The NORMAL registration fee is INR 2,000/- only for each of these rooms. If you want to register for an additional (content vertical) room beyond the one you have chosen in the package, you can buy it separately for INR 2,000/- while completing your registration.
To register: Click here (https://www.meraevents.com/event/the-content-hub?ucode=organizer)
While registering for package please enter the following discount Code: SWA25
For more details about The Content Hub 2020, log on to: www.thecontenthub.in
For other queries call:
Pinal Mavani: +91 9833873932
KrishnaVakharia: +91 9404859738
Priyanka Pawar: +91 9870106154